Production Technician 3rd Shift
Production Technicians work in a warehouse/industrial environment and use their hands to wire, de-wire, fixture, and de-fixture parts. Also, clean small metal parts or larger molds.
- Production Technicians work in a warehouse/industrial environment and use their hands to wire (fixture), de-wire (de-fixture), inspect, clean, and pack customer parts (metal parts: such as injection molds, gun slides, gears, pinions, knife blades, etc.).
- Production Technicians must work quickly and efficiently to handle hundreds of customer parts per day.
- After training, Production Technicians will perform job duties independently, with little supervision.
- Production Technicians must keep their work environment clean and safe and must wear appropriate PPE (glasses, gloves and mask when needed).
- Production Technicians must be able to lift 50lbs., stand for long periods of time, move around the production floor to move parts from one station to the next, must have good manual dexterity, a strong attention to detail, a willingness to learn new things, and grow with UPT.
- Production Technicians must also cross train and perform other duties (hand cleaning, wiping/spraying parts with cleaning solution, working in blasting cabinets, loading parts into cleaning tanks, shipping and receiving duties, etc.) as needed and assigned by the Manager.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
UPT offers competitive wages, medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as 401K plan (waiting period must be met prior to benefits enrollment). UPT also offers life and long term disability, plus many other voluntary benefits.
Send resumes or applications to:
OR Apply in person:
142 Cara Court
Locust, NC 28097
office: 704-888-2470 ext. 16