2nd Shift; Monday - Friday
Production/Coating Room Technicians work in a warehouse/industrial environment and help operate our coating room equipment. They also use their hands to wire, de-wire, fixture, and de-fixture parts. Also, clean small metal parts and/or larger molds.
- Production Technicians work in a warehouse/industrial environment and help operate our coating room equipment. Run machines and perform basic routine task of keeping equipment running productively. Prior machine operating experience is helpful and we will train individuals on our special, unique, systems.
- Production Technicians use their hands to also wire (fixture), de-wire (de-fixture), inspect, clean, and pack metal parts.
- Production Technicians must work quickly and efficiently to handle hundreds of metal parts per day.
- After training, Production Technicians will perform job duties independently, with little supervision.
- Production Technicians must keep their work environment clean and safe and must wear appropriate PPE (glasses, gloves, mask & 1/2 face respirator when needed).
- Production Technicians must be able to lift 50lbs., stand for long periods of time, move around the production floor to move parts from one station to the next, must have good manual dexterity, a strong attention to detail, a willingness to learn new things, and grow with UPT.
- Production Technicians must also cross train and perform other duties (hand cleaning, wiping/spraying parts with cleaning solution, working in blasting cabinets, loading parts into cleaning tanks, shipping and receiving duties, etc.) as needed and assigned by the Manager.
- Prior machine operating experience.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Physically move around the production floor to move parts from one station to the next.
- Must have good manual dexterity, a strong attention to detail, a willingness to learn new things.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
UPT offers competitive wages, medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as 401K plan (waiting period must be met prior to benefits enrollment). UPT also offers life, short term and long term disability, plus many other voluntary benefits.
Send resumes or applications to:
OR Apply in person:
142 Cara Court
Locust, NC 28097
office: 704-888-2470 ext. 16