- Business Development Representative -
HOURS NEEDED: M-F, 8am-6pm
United Protective Technologies (UPT) is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Representative to identify new business opportunities for research and development, as well as applications for wear, friction, corrosion and erosion coatings in the Huntsville, AL (and surrounding) area.
- This person will work closely with UPT’s Research and Development team to
maximize business opportunities.
- This person will also build, grow and manage relationships with key decision makers in an organization (leaders in military program offices, department heads, lead engineers, etc.), develop an understanding of customer systems and identify problems that UPT can solve through internal R&D Engineering efforts and/or UPT commercial coatings.
- Existing experience with Prime Contractors, US Army Program offices, and/or
NASA is required.
- A Bachelor of Science or higher degree in a technical subject is required, but if
the candidate possesses a strong relevant military background, this
requirement may be waived.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
UPT offers competitive wages, medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as 401K plan (waiting period must be met prior to benefits enrollment). UPT also offers life and long term disability, plus many other voluntary benefits.
Send resumes or applications to:
OR Apply in person:
142 Cara Court
Locust, NC 28097
office: 704-888-2470 ext. 16