- DRY BLASTING TECHNICIAN -
HOURS NEEDED: Either 1st or 2nd or 3rd Shift
Blasting Technicians use DRY media (aluminum oxide or small glass particles) to clean and strip parts free of coatings or other surface materials. Blasting parts is handled in a dry blasting chamber. The blasting technician use gloves to handle and manipulate the hoses and parts to successfully blast off materials.
- Blasting Technicians must work quickly and efficiently to clean/strip hundreds of parts per day.
- Blasting Technicians will perform job duties independently, with little supervision.
- Blasting Technicians work on their feet for 8 hours per day.
- Blasting Technicians work in blasting room.
- Blasting Technicians must keep their work environment clean and safe.
- Blasting Technicians must wear appropriate PPE (glasses, gloves and mask when needed).
- Blasting Technicians must also perform other duties (fixturing parts, hand cleaning/wiping parts, working other blasting cabinets, etc.) as needed and assigned by the Manager.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
UPT offers competitive wages, medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as 401K plan (waiting period must be met prior to benefits enrollment). UPT also offers life and long term disability, plus many other voluntary benefits.
Send resumes or applications to:
OR Apply in person:
142 Cara Court
Locust, NC 28097
office: 704-888-2470 ext. 16